1. QlikView 11.20 Service Release 9 Beta is now available: Qlik recently released QlikView 11.20 Service Release 9. This release includes around 80 bug fixes and no design changes, only added support for iOS8. Personally, I’d install more stable Service Release i.e. SR 8 and you can test SR 9 on the sandbox.
Qlik Weekly Updates
1. Qlik World Conference: I’m sure you already know it! Qlik announced about the World Conference. I suppose it will be very interesting this year because of QlikSense launch. I’m hoping that there will be lot of discussions/buzz around QlikSense. No matter whether you’re still looking into QlikSense or not, this event is best of(…)
1. Launch of QlikSense in business world: I’m sure you already know it! Qlik launched new product called “QlikSense”. There are loads of blog posts by top bloggers and dozens of getting started tutorials on QlikCommunity. As technology enthusiast, you might be focusing on the features, functionality and comparison with other competitive products. However, it’s(…)
All, Charts, Design/UI, Extensions & Integration, How to / Other, Level-I, Qlik Weekly Updates, QlikView Text Blog Post, Variables 0 Expression, Expression Language, Qlik, Qlik Weekly Updates, QlikSense, QlikShare, QlikTech, QlikView 11, Rank(), Ranking, Rob Wunderlich, ShareMarket
1. QlikView 11.20 SR7 is now available: QlikTech announced SR7 for QlikView 11.20. SR7 introduced the following… Direct Discovery Enhancements Task performance summary Support for document administrator group with cross domain groups CAL allocation audit added to QlikView server event log
1. Coming Soon – Qlik Business Discovery Word Tour: Qlik announced that Business Discovery World Tour (BDWT) London 2014 will be held on Tuesday 21st and Wednesday 22nd October 2014 at Kings Place in London. According to Qlik, this conference will include keynote speakers, Qlik subject matter expert presentations, a Partner Showcase and opportunities to network(…)
All, Qlik Weekly Updates, QlikView Text Blog Post 1 Flags, Infographic, Learn QlikView, Performance Tuning, Qlik Developer, Qlik Weekly Updates, QlikShare, QlikView 11, QlikView Developer, Set Analysis
1. The Magic Behind Apps: Natalie Pace interviewed Lars Bjork (CEO of QlikTech) about Qlik’s existing clients, QlikView.Next, profits and future plans. However, we didn’t get much insight about QlikView.Next. I’d recommend reading this interview at your free time.
1. Dynamically Selecting Timeframes: Jennell McIntire posted interesting article on Qlik Community about dynamic date selection based on button click. Plus, Qlik Community members commented some interesting ideas to improve this technique. http://community.qlik.com/blogs/qlikviewdesignblog/2014/06/06/dynamically-selecting-timeframes
1. ASK QV Launch: Few weeks back, Dan Barrett and Steve Dark launched www.ASKQV.com. Personally, this is one my favourite blog/site in Qlik world. They’ve hand picked the content from 36 blogs and these are most frequently updated blogs by top contributors. We all know that Qlik Community is a great resource & back bone for Qlik(…)
1. QlikView 11.20 Service Release 7 Beta is now available: QlikTech released beta version of SR 7 for QlikView 11.20. This beta release consists of following changes: Low priority support for Windows XP / Vista and Internet Explorer 6 & 7 users Direct Discovery Enhancements Task performance summary Support for Document Administrator group with cross domain groups(…)
All, How to / Other, Level-I, Qlik Weekly Updates, QlikView Text Blog Post 0 Big Data, Billion Rows, Donald Farmer, Learn QlikView, Qlik Weekly Updates, QlikView 11, QlikView Developer, QlikView Service Release, qqotd
1. Qlik Luminary Lunch with Donald Farmer: It was great to meet fellow Qlik Luminaries for lunch with Donald Farmer. We had lunch at Claridge’s in Bond Street. As expected, Donald Farmer gave good insight behind QlikView.Next thinking. Great to meet fellow Luminaries like Stephen Redmond, Steve Dark, Matt Crowther, and Peter Crayfourd. Needless to say(…)
All, Qlik Weekly Updates, QlikView Text Blog Post, Scripting Language 0 Master Calendar, Qlik Luminary, Qlik Weekly Updates, QlikView Revenues, QlikView Scripting, QlikView Service Release, QlikView.Next, QVSource