1. QlikView 11.20 Service Release 7 Beta is now available: QlikTech released beta version of SR 7 for QlikView 11.20. This beta release consists of following changes:
- Low priority support for Windows XP / Vista and Internet Explorer 6 & 7 users
- Direct Discovery Enhancements
- Task performance summary
- Support for Document Administrator group with cross domain groups
2. QlikView Question of the Day reached 150 mark: Last week, I’ve completed 150 quiz questions on my blog. These questions cover wide range of topics in QlikView. Most of the questions are multiple choice questions with four choices to answer. These questions cover QlikView Development, Designer and Administration concepts. You’ll see instant results and you can also compare the results with other Developers, Designers and Administrators. Thank you for all the active partipication, feedback and encouragement. Click here to access QQotD.
3. Big Data QlikView Application: Last week, Donald Farmer tweeted about a QlikView demo with 50 billion rows and this was developed by using QlikView and ParStream. This demo application was hosted on Amazon Cloud.
5. Blog post of the week – “The Third Format” by Rob Wunderlich: In this blog post, Rob explains about the third formatting code. This is very useful tip while using custom formatting. This tip was not documented in the reference guide. Big thanks to Rob for contributing great content for fellow QlikView Developers.