1. Qlik acquired Data Market: Last week Qlik acquired “DataMarket”. DataMarket helps professionals find and understand the data. They bring complex and diverse data together in one place and one format so it can be searched, compared, visualized and shared – across teams, organizations or with the world. There is also a blog post on(…)
Welcome to QlikShare.Com. This post contains a QlikView Video Tutorial. Sometimes, you may wanted to move chart legends from rows to columns. There is no special setting in the chart object properties. However, this can be done by snapping the legend frame. Check the video demo for more understanding. Just in case if you can’t(…)
1. Launch of QlikSense in business world: I’m sure you already know it! Qlik launched new product called “QlikSense”. There are loads of blog posts by top bloggers and dozens of getting started tutorials on QlikCommunity. As technology enthusiast, you might be focusing on the features, functionality and comparison with other competitive products. However, it’s(…)
All, Charts, Design/UI, Extensions & Integration, How to / Other, Level-I, Qlik Weekly Updates, QlikView Text Blog Post, Variables 0 Expression, Expression Language, Qlik, Qlik Weekly Updates, QlikSense, QlikShare, QlikTech, QlikView 11, Rank(), Ranking, Rob Wunderlich, ShareMarket
1. QlikView 11.20 SR7 is now available: QlikTech announced SR7 for QlikView 11.20. SR7 introduced the following… Direct Discovery Enhancements Task performance summary Support for document administrator group with cross domain groups CAL allocation audit added to QlikView server event log
1. Coming Soon – Qlik Business Discovery Word Tour: Qlik announced that Business Discovery World Tour (BDWT) London 2014 will be held on Tuesday 21st and Wednesday 22nd October 2014 at Kings Place in London. According to Qlik, this conference will include keynote speakers, Qlik subject matter expert presentations, a Partner Showcase and opportunities to network(…)
All, Qlik Weekly Updates, QlikView Text Blog Post 1 Flags, Infographic, Learn QlikView, Performance Tuning, Qlik Developer, Qlik Weekly Updates, QlikShare, QlikView 11, QlikView Developer, Set Analysis
Welcome to QlikShare.Com. This post contains QlikView Video Tutorial. In this video, let’s see – how to include variables while creating a bookmark. By default, QlikView will not save the variable state while creating the bookmark. But there’s an option to include the variables while creating the bookmark, which we will see in this video.(…)
All, Charts, Expression Language, How to / Other, Level-II, QlikView Video Tutorials, Variables 0 Bookmarks, Learn QlikView, QlikShare, QlikView 11, QlikView Developer, QlikView Video Tutorials, Variables
1. The Magic Behind Apps: Natalie Pace interviewed Lars Bjork (CEO of QlikTech) about Qlik’s existing clients, QlikView.Next, profits and future plans. However, we didn’t get much insight about QlikView.Next. I’d recommend reading this interview at your free time.
1. Dynamically Selecting Timeframes: Jennell McIntire posted interesting article on Qlik Community about dynamic date selection based on button click. Plus, Qlik Community members commented some interesting ideas to improve this technique. http://community.qlik.com/blogs/qlikviewdesignblog/2014/06/06/dynamically-selecting-timeframes
Welcome to QlikShare.Com. This post contains QlikView Video Tutorial. In this video, we will understand and see – how to use scrambling in QlikView? Just in case if you can’t watch the video from this site, you can use this link to watch from YouTube. Thank you for watching. Happy learning.
Welcome to QlikShare.Com. This post contains QlikView Video Tutorial. In this video, we will see – how to change default language setting in QlikView Desktop client? Just in case if you can’t watch the video from this site, you can use this link to watch from YouTube. Thank you for watching. Happy learning.